Well, here we are…Sabrina is almost 5 months old, and I’m just getting around to posting her 4 month update! #woops #secondchildproblems This pretty much tells you how life has been lately…I feel like I’ve been in survival mode between working full-time, loving on my family, and trying to keep us all healthy at the same time (next to impossible!). So, here is a little bit about Miss Sabrina at 4 months old (or so) 🙂
Stats: At your 4-month check-up, you weighed 14 pounds, 2 ounces (50 percentile). You are 24.75” long (60 percentile). We had to skip your 4-month shots because you came down with your first ear infection. You will get them at the end of the month when big sister has her 4-year check up!
Wearing: Mostly size 6 month clothes, although a few 3 month items still fit. Still wearing size 2 diapers, but we will switch to size 3 when they are gone.
Eating/Sleeping: You are eating about 6 oz. every 3 hours. You are still waking up once per night – usually around 3 to 3:30 a.m. You’ve been waking Corinne up in the middle of the night as well, so we’ve had many family parties at 3 a.m. 😉
Nicknames: Brina, Brina baby
This has been a big month for you, Sabrina girl! You love to be up and see the world – your rock ‘n play is no longer on your favorites list 😉 You are a big cuddler – you love to be held when you are awake. Your big sister absolutely captivates you – you will watch her every move, listen to her, and give her huge gummy smiles! Your eyes are the clearest, prettiest blue color, and your strawberry blonde-ish hair is just adorable! We just love your sweet, gentle spirit.
In your fourth month, you:
- Had some trouble with a stuffy nose, and rounded out your fourth month with your first ear infection. So sad!
- Had a fun Valentine’s Day party with your cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Holcomb’s house
- Went to your first cookout at our friends, the Bardy’s, house. Yes, your first cookout was in February!
- Watching people talk, and cooing/gurgling back
- Rocking in your rocking chair with mommy or daddy
- Your big sister
- Being held
You don’t love:
- Not being held when you are awake
- Waiting too long for bottles when you are hungry
- Having snot sucked out of your nose – can’t blame ya there, girl!
Here’s to another month of watching you grow, sweet girl. We love you!
four month photo dump